Categories of Personal Data that Eternal Smoke, Inc. processes:
- Your contact information
names, age/birthdate, postal address, mobile or phone number, email address
- Your IP address
- Purchase details including the payment method and transaction number
- History of your order(s)
- Customer service information
all kind of communication and correspondence between you and our customer service department.
- In exceptional circumstances, you may be required to provide us with additional details of your ID card, in order to certify your identity.
- In a limited number of cases, we can invite you to provide us your photos, videos or others in case you declare your desire to participate in one of our draws, campaigns or other events.
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., reserves the right to send to all its customers an invitation to participate in satisfaction surveys. Participation is always optional.
- Eternal Smoke, Inc. does not process or store data from your bank cards or other financial instruments.
Lawfulness of processing:
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., processes your personal data, necessary for the performance of your contract.
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., processes your personal data necessary to comply with the requirements of tax, financial or other domestic legislation.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of accurate and correct execution and delivery of your order.
- For the purpose of clear and accurate communication with you about the status of the order.
- For the purpose of warranty within the warranty period of the products
- For the purpose of customer satisfaction and loyalty programs
- For the purpose of the requirements of tax and accounting legislation - to declare and count our sales.
- In exceptional circumstances, Eternal Smoke, Inc., may process additional identification information of yours in order to avoid financial fraud or identity theft.
- As an exception, Eternal Smoke, Inc., can process additional data such as photos, videos and other media, for the purposes of various campaigns or lotteries, only in the cases when customers participate in these events.
- In order to be able to send our newsletter and promotional materials, only in cases when customers give their consent for that.
Time period for which your personal data will be stored:
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., stores your personal data, that you have submitted during your account registration on our Site, as long as your account remains active.
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., stores your personal data during the production and delivery of products as well as the time period specified in the Return Policy for the possible returns and product warranty, but not longer then 2 years or longer than the time of warranty.
- In case that we require additional data to verify your identity, we will store these data until the legal requirement to keep these data is no longer in place.
- In the case of collecting personal data for the purposes of a particular campaigns, lotteries and any other promotions, the period of processing shall be specified in every case, and the participants shall be informed thereof.
Potential recipients of your personal data:
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., does not provide your personal data to third parties, unless legally required to do so or except for the operational necessities listed below:
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., provides your name, address, and phone number to the courier company that delivers your product.
- In exceptional circumstances, Eternal Smoke, Inc., may confirm your personal data with payment service providers, in order to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., transfers the necessary personal data to accountancy service providers as well as tax and other public authorities when specific legislation requires this.
Your rights as a data subject - at any time you have the right to:
- Get access to your personal data that Eternal Smoke, Inc., processes, also to receive a copy of them
- To ask the erasure of personal data concerning you (the right to be forgotten ) if you believe that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed. Please note that this right can not be exercised in the event that a special law expressly provides for a fixed term to be retained.
- To ask for rectification of inaccurate personal data in cases where they do not correspond to the truth.
- To exercise one of the above rights, simply send us e mail message with your request on our contact page or an email to email@example.com . We will answer you in a short time.
- At any time in which you are concerned that your rights are violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is noted below.
Our recommendations to you regarding your personal data protection:
- Keep your password secure and do not share it with third parties.
- If you are using a public computer (in a library or Internet cafe), always make sure you log out of your account before turning off the computer.
- Eternal Smoke, Inc., guarantees that we do not require our clients to disclose their password for the usage of website. Eternal Smoke, Inc., does not require our clients to disclose data from their bank accounts or other financial instruments. Any such request made to you by phone, chat or email should be ignored.
If someone has addressed such a request to you, please contact and inform Eternal Smoke, Inc., immediately